Friday, February 19, 2010

Favre Champions Self painting



Champions
This is a new painting I just had to do after the 2010 Minnesota Viking season ended. It is based on a picture I saw of Brett Favre on the ground during the Saints playoff game. All I could think of is what must be going through his mind in the final minutes of the game. So the poem goes with the painting on what a champion must be thinking about. When it is all said and done and the game is over, after you have done your best and you are out of time how do you will yourself and what thinking process must a champion like Favre go through to do it again.

I have made signed and numbered Giclee prints of this painting and they are available for $125.00 each. Free shipping of course. If you would like one email me at: steve@bergerfinearts.com and be sure to include your contact information.

I have been doing more and more sports paintings and with baseball starting soon look for more baseball art and sports paintings to appear here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment