Monday, November 15, 2010

Woman at Window Watercolor
















I have not posted many watercolor paintings or pencil drawings of non historical paintings but I do paint other things. (see post below)

I do enjoy using either medium and I wanted to show commission work that does not involve something of historical significance. Samples shown here will give you an idea of the style and range of my experience with both mediums. I like working in watercolors or pencil because they are both quick without the hassle of longer drying times that you can run into with oil and acrylics.

So if you are looking for some custom commission work using watercolors or pencil let me know what you are looking for and I will provide it to you before the holidays. Contact:steve@bergerfinearts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment