Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cartoon Messaging

A new year is here. I wanted to show some recent cartoons and how companies and individuals are using cartoons to tell their story.

If you have a message you wish to convey quickly and with a smile cartoons are a fantastic way to accomplish both. I have used cartoons in plenty of companies branding efforts (Aflac Insurance, General Mills, Once Upon A Child Retail Stores, Heartland, etc,) because they are so darned effective. If they are done right they will be kept in front of and continue to message to a targeted audience long past the initial delivery. I know of some cases and I am sure you have seen at one time or another a framed cartoon in a office or on someone's desk years after they recieved it.

At any rate besides fine art I have done a lot of cartooning over the years for publishers and companies that want to send a brand specific message. If you need something specific contact me at steve@bergerfinearts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment