Thursday, December 8, 2011

Britt's Pub In Minneapolis


Britt's Pub in downtown Minneapolis is a great place to kick back and have a cool one. Around the holidays its perfect for a good warm up before going next door to listen to the Minnesota Orchestra. A great eclectic mix of patrons and just a fun place to go. Which brings me to the subject matter in this painting. Though it wss fun doing reflections in the windows in the process I wanted something "English" and I did not want to paint someone holding a beer out front. I came up with a redhead in old English attire holding a strange gun. I am not sure for all the reasons and I messed around with some other subject but this is what finally worked for me and seems to fit the rest of the restaurant series.

This original measures 24"x 24". Signed Giclee prints are available at 22"x22" for $150.00 each. Email steve@bergerfinearts.com if interested in a print.

No comments:

Post a Comment