Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Dawn In America


This painting is another idea I have been wanting to paint but just have not got around to it until now. The image of a bald eagle speaks to many Americans on so many levels that I wanted to paint one that did not include a soaring bird or had mountains in the background to distract from the beauty of the bird itself. Instead, I included the preamble of the Constitution in the background to make a direct emotional connection to the image.

So many of my paintings are somewhat muted in the color usage so I also wanted to paint something with a bold splash of color. There are 11×20 prints available of this painting for $50.00 each. Go to the product page and hit the wildlife button. The original of this painting is available and if interested please email: steve@bergerfinearts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment