Thursday, December 4, 2014

Bighorn Touching The Sky

This painting titled "Bighorn Touching The Sky" shows a fantastic specimen of the brute force of nature. This painting is still being worked on but it is the first Bighorn sheep I have ever painted and I was excited to show it even though it has a way to go before completion.  

Photos were sent to me showing the rock formations and environment that these sheep inhabit by a hunter who is waiting for the first print of this painting. He knows all about the environment where these  magnificent animals can be found and has been a really big help to ensure that my details are accurate.

Prints will be available in the hunting and cabin art category on my website soon. If interested the 36" x 44" original will be available,  just email me: steve@bergerfinearts.com for pricing.

No comments:

Post a Comment