Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Nye's Closing Art Print

When I heard the news that Nye's will be closing I could not believe that this legendary restaurant was soon to become part of Minneapolis history. This piece I did about Nye's is titled "What Just Happened In There?" and has been a popular piece.  This art has been featured in art shows and books and I think it's popularity is because of the quirky but local atmosphere that permeates Nye's. You know what I mean if you have been that any night after 8:00 PM.

 At any rate this 16"x24"piece is signed and  available and would be a great holiday gift to the restaurant aficionado by clicking on the "Art Prints For Sale" button on the "bergerfinearts.com"home page and scrolling down to the "Legendary Restaurant Series Section". Or just click here for the link http://bergerfinearts.com/products-page/legendary-restaurant-series-art-prints/

No comments:

Post a Comment