Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Custer's Flags & Little Bighorn

George Armstrong Custer and the battle of Little Bighorn is still a fascinating event in American history for me. It was a watershed moment on so many levels that I continue to read every thing I can get my hands on that involves the events of that day in history.

I have painted Custers Personal flag which he carried in the later days of the Civil War and still survives today. This is because he did not bring it to the battle of little Bighorn but left it at the fort Abaham Lincoln. I have wanted to paint the 7th cavalry company colors as shown in this painting for some time and here it is.
Signed 16" x16"prints of this painting are available for $80.00. Email me if you are interested in a print. steve@bergerfinearts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment