Monday, October 18, 2010

Jack Kennedy Painting

After Painting sports legend Vince Lombardi and Marilyn Monroe the famous screen actress I had to finish the famous celebrity series with a political icon.

JFK was a natural choice for me, Abe Lincoln was close and I actually started one of Abe but with the Marilyn Monroe connections and the lack of JFK portraits in a natural setting like this the choice was made much easier for me. I will finish Abe later and post here.

This JFK original measures 18" in length by 9" wide and is painted in colors that reflect the other two paintings in the series. The image painted I think fits the personality of JFK and his tone of politics. If you are looking for a series of original art to finish off a media room or entertainment area this is the series that will always draw comments.

This image is for sale and signed limited edition Giclee prints are available at the original size for $180.00. Email: steve@bergerfinearts.com to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment