Monday, April 14, 2014

The newest piece from the "Farm Series" is this one titled "Flying On A Tractor" I wanted to do a tractor with some character and I did not want to stick it in front of a barn. Like my "Ghost of the Prairie Series" there is something about an old machine rusting and forgotten in a field. Not to say this tractor is not still in use because if you grow up on the farm these old FarmAll tractors went on forever. The tractor needed something else to bring it to life so the final touch you see here is the result. I have some final touchups to this painting but the original and prints will be available soon.


This painting will have a poem to go with it as soon as I can find the time to  write it. While painting this one I thought a lot about how it will come together.

No comments:

Post a Comment