Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Award Dinner


This past fall I was recently honored by the university of St. Ambrose arts and sciences as a a distinguished alumnus. Family members and old friends joined me to enjoy a wonderful dinner and Presentation by the University's new president and staff. Included were a lot laughter and reminiscing with friends in attendance. It was very humbling to receive such an honor from the place where my interest in art was refined and developed. A day does not go by where I do not remember my days at Ambrose and the incredible people that made my journey into the field of art possible. That includes teachers, friends and family that along the way were instrumental in encouraging me to continue learning and growing. A big thank you to everyone that I have met while attending Ambrose. There is a little bit of everyone I have met in me and I hope there is a little bit of me in all of you. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment