Monday, August 17, 2009

Aviation Art Hangar Displays Steve Berger's US Flag Series


I recently joined the home of Aviation Art Hangar's Gallery of world renowned aviation artists. You will find my work under the new category of "Other Military and Patriotic Art" I am very excited to be a part of this gallery's selections.

Aviation Art Hangar is based out of Columbia Maryland and the owner is an aviation enthusiast and a pilot for life. The owner hand selects artists and artwork with customer satisfaction paramount in all the gallery's selection offerings.

This is a first class operation and I am very proud to have my work displayed with world renown aviation artists like Robert Taylor, Stan Stokes, John Shaw, Robert Baily, Phillip West, William Phillips and dozen of others.

Go to Art Hangar at www.aviationarthangar.com and you will see quite a collection of the finest aviation art found anywhere. You will also see some flags their too.

No comments:

Post a Comment