Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Terry James Art Showing Steve Berger's Flag Art


Terry James Art Gallery in Oxford Connetticut announced that they are showing my work in their gallery and on their website. Owned and operated by James and Terry Tottenham since 1987. Their Featured Artists include Don Troiani and Terry Waldron. If you love history you will absolutely love the art at this site. The Gallery is a showcase for historical art.

It is a real honor to be included with this wonderful gallery and this group of talented artists.

Visit their website address at http://www.terryjamesart.com and you will see what I mean. For now my work is listed under featured artists section at their home page.

I can not say it loud enough. Thank you Jim and Terry for including my work in your gallery. I hope all my friends visit you and keep coming back to www.bergerfinearts.com and visit the blog section listed on my home page to see my current work.

No comments:

Post a Comment